Sorry for reusing an old meme.
I had heard from my parents when they were young that war used to be between communist-Osho-worshiping-atheists-having-sex-orgies (bad) vs. god-fearing-Americans-who-went-to-the-moon (good). When I was young I thought the war was between liberal-science-loving-atheists (good) vs. conservative young-earth-creationist-christians (bad). Then the war became briefly about libertarians-objectivist-ancaps (good) vs. statists (bad) around the financial crisis. Now the war is between inter-sectional-LGBTQQIAP-climate-justice-seekers (bad) and coalition of conservatives-had-somethings-right-liberals (good).
As I grew older I find myself allowing for the possibility that many things I once ignored as conspiracy theories actually happened or is true. Among these are:
- HIV causes AIDS theory denial: I used to think AIDS denialists were the worst kind of conspiracy theorists who hurt people, but after reading Nobel laureates Kary Mullis and AIDS denialist Peter Duesberg I think they raise good points. Moreover recent hysteria like Zika-Microcephaly links and Ebola-hysteria seems to follow a similar pattern
- Geocentrism: Geocentrism is not same as flat earth theory which is probably promoted to muddy the waters. I used to think the Geocentrism debate was settled long ago. But then I heard about recently observed violations in Copernican principle which makes me wonder whether the tychonian geocentric model may be feasible. Modern Geocentrism explains fermis paradox, lack of sagnac interferometer experiments on other planets for measurable aether winds, red shift of all stars without changes to space-time metric tensors, dark matter without using exotic matter.
- Satanic Panic: This panic was about children being abused sexually by elites in 1990s, and there is some truth to it, if we think about all the coded languages in leaked Podesta emails in wikileaks, NXIVM cult being involved in child trafficking, Jeffrey Epstein’s child abuse and trafficking, censorship of it from ABC TV channel,
- Climate Change Denial: I was always a climate change denialist even when I believed science was very close to the truth.
- Roswell Incident: My current belief about Roswell is that of what Ed Westcott with a Q clearance told Annie Jacobsen about Stalin sending surgically modified children to USA after the nuclear tests, to scare the Americans in a War of the Worlds type scenario.
- Historical Jesus: I used to be a Jesus was a myth kind of guy after listening to people like Robert Price. But after reading James the Brother of Jesus by Robert Eisenmann, Caesar’s Messiah by Joseph Atwill, and e-books by Eric Zuesse I think the historical Jesus was probably the leader of a low-status Jewish group called “The Poor” a.k.a Zealots a.k.a Sicaris who rebelled against Rome after the Maccabeean (high-status Jews) style rebellion against the Roman polytheistic corruption of Jewish rituals, failed. After Jesus died, roman propagandists like Saul (a.k.a Paul) and Jewish turncoats like Josephus corrupted Judaism in an attempt to make it more pro-Roman.
- Whites vs Jews: At various times I have sided with many sides of this probably eternal conflict. As of now I side with the Jews, because I have seen Whites up close, and I know they are to be blamed for what the Jews are doing to them in retaliation for all suffering Jews experienced under Whites of which there are many probably since the Bronze Age. What I have realized is Whites have always had the best propaganda, and may be it is easier to believe them because of their White color.
- Islam: These days I think of Islam as copycat Judaism who are leading a Sicari revolt against the modern Rome a.k.a the anglo-american-european-progressive establishment.
- Communism: This is a godless/secular version of the Sicari revolt against Rome which can be used to mobilize smarter people like the Whites and the Asians and may be cargo culters of other races.
- Machiavellians: I used to think they are the bad guys. But now I think they are the “good” we deserve, and the various factions Utopians are the real evil doers who deceive the plebs by selling them -isms which make the plebs fight each other so that one -ism can install elites after defeating another -ism.
- Science: I used to think Science is the only method we know to take closer to the truth. But now I think Science is a clique which seeks grants by relying on publication bias and replication crisis to create politically correct truths.
- Liberals: they are just secular puritan sexual deviants who pretend to be holier than thou so as gain higher status in any group. I used to think they are the good guys.
- End of History: History is just beginning.
I have learned from these changes of heart I had that, there is a great inversion that underlies reality. Everything you think worth doing may not be so, you should be humble enough to change your views often.
The nature of war as I understand it now has been constant since at least the Bronze Age. There is nothing noble about the Noble Savage or the Rational modernist. Everybody is a sinner, and there is nothing new under the sun.