- Object classification: We are almost there with this. We can recognize objects in multimedia.
- Process classification: We need to predict motion and change from multimedia. e.g. predict where the rock rolling down a hill will be a few frames ahead in the video.
- Utility classification: We need to classify utility of tools that were designed/evolved for a purpose by analyzing multimedia e.g. scissors are for cutting.
- Intention classification: We need to classify intentions of objects which exhibit them e.g. the cat is near the refrigerator because it hungry.
- Self classification: We need to classify the intentions of the classifier. e.g. I am doing this because I want to.