Recently I had a small debate on a comments section of The Bible Blogger Bible Blog. I kept my arguments short (because I hear theists don’t read a lot of opposing views) and used the Bible for a change (because they still believe stuff in the Bible are facts). So here is the entire unedited uncensored debate:
- We are called to imitate Jesus. (John 8:12)
- You would stop me if I were going to inject malaria into your children.
- Jesus does nothing about the mosquitoes that inject malaria into thousands of children every year.
Do you still think, Jesus is doing a “good” thing?
- Christians are, yes.
- Of course.
- How do you know that?
3. A child dies of malaria every 30 seconds.
How do you know He hasn’t stopped children from getting infected?
You’re making the assumption that just because a child gets sick and dies that He’s not doing anything.
4. We know a tree by its fruit. (Matthew 7:16-20)
Hope this answers your above question.
You didn’t answer anything at all.
You have no way of knowing that He hasn’t protected children from getting malaria. You’re just anti-God so you’re throwing up anything you can think of to try and smear Him without realizing that you’re making no sense.