- Remain clam. Don’t worry.
- Don’t see the problem as a whole.
- See it as smaller sub-problems.
- Don’t fret over impossibilities and destinies. They are what they are and must be treated as constraints.
- Speed is not a necessity. Any fool can be fast if he has solved a similar problem before. And this is all what hypocrites around you are. They seem to be fast because they have done it before.
- No matter whatever you do, people will never think of you as better than them. They will always try to prove to you that you are a loser.
- The only person who needs to know, whether you are capable of solving the problem is yourself.