I have some questions for Dr. Richard Dawkins and his disciples:
- Are all terrorists terrorizing the world for a religious cause? What about Sri Lankan Tamil Tigers? What does this tell about the origins of terrorism or the evolutionary explanation for altruism?
- Is religion the only root of all evil? In the absense of religious morality, will other roots of all evil be prone to justification as a consensual morality generally agreed upon in society? How will the other roots of all evil identified and rectified if many of them can be justified?
- How can you be sure that religion is NOT a contributing factor to moral conditioning of our super-egos? Can you be really sure that religion is NOT a contibuting factor to keep criminal behavior in society under a check? What is better: crime prevention using technology(wire-taps), crime prevention using religious conditioning or punishment of criminals?
- Is there any other meme which is just as good as religion & faith when it comes to moral conditioning of people?
- Do all people always have the intellectual calibre to rationally arrive at a moral decision in every instance of their lives, without relying on religion or faith as their crutch?
I think people get what they deserve and they deserve to be deluded with fallacies.