- To end systematic reproduction: Everyone in India replicates. Reproduction isn’t for everyone. Only the best people should have kids.
- To have more divorces in India: I just hate the idea of family as we practice it today. They are cesspools of hypocrisy and pretense. There is so much dissatisfaction shoved under the rug so that no one sees it.
- To have unfair divorce settlements in India: Once divorces become extremely costly for men, men will reduce marrying.
- To end marital sex: Many people still use marriage as a means to have sex. Marriage should be just a contract to share resources for raising children, much like how a company is merely a contract between people to share resources for mutual benefit. Using marriage for sex is a bad idea, because women don’t hand out sex easily by nature, and men dislike have sex with the same person for 50 years. Most people can’t even bear their parents for 25 years, so how are we expected to be intimate with a stranger for twice that long?
- To encourage non-marital sex: More participants in the pre-marital sex scene is good to reduce prevalence of STDs. Extra-marital sex breaks down families which shouldn’t exist in the first place.
Feminism helps women exercise their inborn polyandry and breakdown marriages.
Sure there will be some pain, but we have it too easy in India. The excesses that are created by letting everyone marry, have sex and have babies is a bad idea. Men don’t better themselves. Husbands don’t better themselves.
The way to get on with a girl
Is to drift like a man in the mist,
Happy enough to be caught,
Happy enough to be dismissed.
Glad to be out of her way,
Glad to rejoin her in bed,
Equally grieved or gay
To learn that she’s living or dead.
Anonymous (7th-12th Centuries), Translated by Frank O Connor
The efficacy of Montreal Protocol shouldn’t be measured by how much CFC was eliminated from the atmosphere, but by how much reduction in stratospheric ozone depletion was achieved.
Similarly, the efficacy of Kyoto Protocol and other similar measures shouldn’t be measured by how much CO2 was eliminated from the atmosphere, but by how much reduction in mean global temperature was achieved.
The current trend is to publicize how much reduction in CFC or CO2 was achieved without mentioning that little to no improvement in ozone depletion or global mean temperature was achieved.
That is like saying, “We didn’t cure cancer, but we reduced the amount of carcinogens in his system.”
It is the subtle switch of concerns that are used to distract the public. The goal is to solve problem, not to make people work harder.
There is a proven way to execute dishonest actions without using self-deception.
As mentioned before in this blog, self-deception is one way in which dishonest people deceive others without appearing to be deceptive. A deceptive person who has deluded themselves, can never exhibit the tell tale signs of a deceiver. Whereas a person who has deceived himself.may be capable of pulling it off. The best cults teach people how to deceive themselves through various means before then can go forth and deceive others.
However there is another way to deceive others without self-deception. It is through the use of “obedience without understanding”. A pretext for “obedience without understanding” is created in organizations, because it is considered unacceptable to question the interests of the superiors.
Without the knowledge about the interests of the superiors, their minions act in ways which appear systematic and conspiratorial to the observer of the organization.
The elites and the management aim to harvest enthusiasm.
The micro-manager believes it has to control all aspects of production, and therefore restricts self-management, and the creative spirit. This type of manager demands disobedience and obedience at the same time.
The macro-manager, is more hands-off and do not demand disobedience and obedience at the same time.
The better a manager becomes, the more hands-off he/she becomes.
Until we reach the elites. The elites manage entire civilizations. But the good elites know they are not in control of the flow of the culture, and can only capitalize on social movements, catastrophes and conflicts. The bad elites think they can affect the flow, and try to create the environments beneficial for them, but they end up experiencing unintended blow-backs.
Liars often deceive themselves so as to be more convincing to the people they lie to.
The victims of liars are driven by certain unstated premises, for example, the idea that nobody will want to harm themselves.
So a liar who has deceived himself will seem truthful, because his victims cannot find reasons for why the liar would attempt to hurt his own self by denying reality.
The phrase so as to I used above has to be interpreted loosely. Often conspiracies and deviousness can be pursued without conscious intentions. There is something within us which can drive us to act in ways to help us get what we truly want without knowing.